Well it took me a while and lots of digging but I finally managed to get BI Publisher and Discoverer to interface to each other. If you are one of the hundreds who have tried and been unsuccessful, or maybe got there in the end you will understand what kind of an achievement this is.
I made lots of notes as I did the installation(s) and am now formulating a plan of action for publishing a series of articles that will describe in detail exactly how to go about taking a 10.1.2.2 Discoverer and making it interface with BI Pubisher.
Watch this space in the coming weeks.
Battle in India for e-commerce market leadership is no longer between just Amazon and Flipkart - Amazon Launches Prime Music in India. What It Means for the Indian e-commerce Market O n a day when it was reported that the online streaming music app Ga...
1 month ago