Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Michael presenting at ODTUG Kaleidoscope

In June, I will be at the ODTUG Kaleidoscope conference between June 21 and June 25 in Monterey, California, where I will be presenting a paper entitled Maximize your investment in Discoverer. If you happen to be going please look me up. I will be presenting the same paper and also sitting as a panelist on the Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing Panel.

I am also scheduled to appear at the Baton Rouge Oracle Users Group meeting in July and have submitted a paper for Oracle Open World which is in October in San Francisco. I will provide more information on ODTUG, BROUG and Open World as the times draw closer.

For the eagle eyed among you, you will notice that originally this posting said that I was also going to be at the IOUG / OAUG Collaborate conference in Orlando next week. Unfortunately, something came up at the last minue which has prevented me from attending. This is the first time in 10 years of going to conferences that I have had to cancel an appearance like this. However, the good news is that Mike Durran from Oracle and Mark Rittman have agreed to step in and give my presentation for me. More on this to follow.

No comments:

Followers