Thursday, March 16, 2006

At last the new book is out

I am working in Nashville this week, which is pretty fortunate for me because my home is only 75 miles away. Nevertheless, because of the distance I am staying in a hotel. Mind you, it is a fantastic hotel. If you have never been here, it's called the Union Station and is located right in the heart of Nashville. My room also overlooks the railway line which for me is heaven sent because all I ever wanted to do when I was a boy was to drive a train.

Anyway, earlier this week I was informed by McGraw-Hill, our publishers, that our new book was about to hit the shelves and that our personal copies were about to be shipped. You can imagine the smile that came over my face when Darlene, my wife and co-author, called me today to let me know that our copies had arrived. She said the book looks great. I hope so because it took almost one year of effort to put it together. The image below is the front page.

No comments:

Followers