Thursday, April 06, 2006

Book signing at Collaborate

I have been in negotiations with Training Systems Inc, (link to their website) the company that is providing the bookstore at the OAUG Collaborate '06 (link) conference in Nashville, for a book signing session for the Discoverer 10g Handbook. I am pleased to be able to let you know that we have concluded our discussions and this has been set for Wednesday April 26th between the hours of 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm.

I have also been invited to be a guest author at the McGraw-Hill (a.k.a. Oracle Press) booth between the hours of 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm during the Happy Hour in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday April 25th. I will be available to sign copies of the book, answer any questions on Discoverer that you may have, or just to chat.

So, if you at are the conference and find yourself anywhere near the McGraw-Hill booth (part of the Oracle booth) between 6pm and 7pm on Tuesday, or near the Bookstore between 1 pm and 1:30 pm on Wednesday come and say hello. Don't leave me sitting there like a lemon! By the way, I like diet Pepsi and diet Coke so if you see me looking parched, be kind.

No comments:

Followers