Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Happy Holidays to everyone

Hello everyone. I just wanted to drop you all a line and say thank you to everyone who follows my blog and wish you all very best wishes for the upcoming holidays to you and your family wherever you are in the world. Most of you I know are in the United States but I have a lot of dedicated followers in other parts of the world in countries like the United Kingdom, India, Canada, Australia, Germany, Denmark, China, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Russia and dozens more.

If I knew how to send you best wishes in your language I would.

I also wanted to let you all know that I will be starting several new services in 2009 and invite you to email me with your name and email address so that I can let you know when the services will start.

Because many of you have limited budgets and unable to travel for training and help, we are setting up on-line initiatives. One of the most exciting new ventures will be the making available our superb Discoverer training courses to on-line subscribers. We will be offering both our popular Administrator and End User classes for you to follow. We will also have a dedicated trainer available via telephone and email should you have issues.

Discoverer courses:
  • Discoverer Administrator - 14 hours on-line
  • Discoverer End-User - 20 hours on-line
Further, and these have been asked for many times, we will be offering the following brand new on-line courses:

Other Courses:
  • An introduction to SQL - 8 hours on line
  • An introduction to Data Warehousing - 8 hours on line
  • How to maximize your business intelligence investment - 8 hours on-line

These are generic courses not aimed at a particular product and will be very popular.

We will be placing a form on-line in the coming weeks but until then please send me an email with your name and I will make sure you get on our distribution list for these courses. Sending me an email in no way ties you in to buying a course and I will not give your name or email address to anyone else for any purposes. You will only be contacted by Armstrong-Smith Consulting.

No comments:

Followers