Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Oracle Support Interface Change

If you are a use of My Oracle Support you should have received notification regarding a change to the user interface. As of July 13, 2012 Oracle will be retiring their Flash-based interface and replacing it with an improved HTML interface that has added functionality.

There is a CALL TO ACTION regarding this change. If you follow the link you will be directed to a page that will describe the changes in detail and advise what you have to do in order to take advantage of the new user interface.

2 comments:

جافا said...

Thank You For This Post And I Like Your Site Very Match

Anonymous said...

I have read your blog, and I know clear details about oracle interface change information..Thanks..I am waiting for new updated information..

regards

Oracle Training in Chennai

Followers