Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Oracle Support Interface Change

If you are a use of My Oracle Support you should have received notification regarding a change to the user interface. As of July 13, 2012 Oracle will be retiring their Flash-based interface and replacing it with an improved HTML interface that has added functionality.

There is a CALL TO ACTION regarding this change. If you follow the link you will be directed to a page that will describe the changes in detail and advise what you have to do in order to take advantage of the new user interface.


جافا said...

Thank You For This Post And I Like Your Site Very Match

Martina Christy said...

I have read your blog, and I know clear details about oracle interface change information..Thanks..I am waiting for new updated information..


Oracle Training in Chennai